The shipping costs amount to 0 EUR from an order value of 50 EUR!
Shipping and handling
|Country||Shipping Provider||kind of shipping||Currency||<0kg||<1kg||<8kg||<15kg||<30kg||<9000kg
UPS shipping rates
- We offer three different types of shipments
- Express Saver
- The various types of shipments have their own rates and delivery times. You are able to view all details and decide which one suits you best while ordering.
- Your shipment will be delivered by UPS. We cannot guarantee for any delivery times given by UPS. UPS’s delivery times are non-binding. However, in a few cases UPS may guarantee a certain delivery time. Should this delivery time be exceeded, UPS will certainly cover all shipping fees in this case. Further liabilities are excluded.
Returning new articles
- There is more than one way to return articles. Please note that all articles have to be returned to the address from which they originated.
- e-shop-direct.com return service
- You will find a return service on our web site which allows you to return articles easily and comfortably. Follow this link to reach the return service.
- You may also call our customer service which will help you getting your return on the way:
- +49 (0)8158 / 454 38 62 from Germany
- Call-back service: We will gladly call you. Just click on the following link and you will receive our call: Call-back service
- As soon as the package is being shipped you will receive an email informing you about the tracking-number. You are able to track your shippment using the tracking system of the shipping service provider
- Feel free to call us in order to receive information about the progress of your shipment and the estimated date of delivery. You will reach our customer service calling
Insurance/Damages in transit
- Every shipment is insured up to a value of 500,00€. During the process of ordering you may contract an additional insurance for the amount exceeding this basic insurance. The fees depend on the value of the order itself as well as the destination country. You may check these costs for the corresponding order during the process of ordering.